Friday, October 13, 2017

I'm back with a book recommendation

I've been gone from this blog for a while, I know.  Sorry about that.  Among other things I was busy reading a lot.

One trashy thing I devoured during a week when my wife was out of town and I had no one to talk to after tucking in the boys is a thriller novel (what I refer to as airport books since they always sell them in airport bookstores) called "The Third Secret", by Steve Berry.  It is a tale of murder and mystery and action, centered on the Vatican and the secrets revealed at Fatima by the Virgin Mary.  It's like a thinking man's DaVinci Code, with a lot more actual history, better character development, and a lot less New Age Gnostic speculation (though its essential message is sort of New Age Gnostic).

No comments:

Post a Comment