Tuesday, February 23, 2010

An introduction

My name is Greg, and I live in Colombia, South America. I am trained as an agronomist, and this website will mainly be devoted to advancing ideas of agrarian reform in order to create a more just world with less hunger. It may seem at times that I propose more or less the same solution for everything, from obesity in the US, to aiding victims of the Haitian earthquake, to preventing Amazon deforestation. This is because I believe that many problems have their roots in the world's unequal distribution of land and capital resources.

Many of my first posts will be re-postings of things I've already written and either kept to myself or published on my Facebook page. Often I will post the same document in multiple languages, to make it more accessible to non-English speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment